Beauty review: Pinky Dolly shop lens


Hello loves! I'm back with a beauty review, just in english (it's way too hard for me to do it in Romanian as well because I tend to write so much in these). The lenses here are from Pinky Dolly shop, you can find them at their official website and also at their Facebook page. They sent me these 2 pairs:


                                     iFairy Casper Blue                                      Candy Black aka Prince Black


iFairy Casper Blue
Stats 
Life Span : 1 Year Disposable
Diameter : 16.2 mm
Base Curve : 8.6
Water content: 55%
Manufacturer : iFairy








All pictures are taken indoors. 
My opinion on them: Not as comfortable as I had hoped. They really stung my eyes when I first put them in, but after a couple of minutes my eyes got used to them and I didn't feel them anymore. However, after a few hours they started hurting my eyes again and I had to remove them. 
Color wise, I don't think they suit a natural make-up style, you can see how much they pop out. These would work fine in a club though, with some heavy make-up to balance the vibrant color. I do like the way they look though, the blend of blue and violet and mustard yellow is gorgeous. 
Overall: they are not for everybody, but I recommend them if you want a change of appearance.
Score: 4 out of 5 


Candy Black aka Prince Black
Stats 
Life Span : 1 Year Disposable
Diameter : 20.8 mm
Base Curve : 8.6
Water content: 38%
Manufacturer : Disney (?)

Since Pinky Dolly shop were kind enough to send me 2 pairs, I though I'd give a pair to one of my best friends so we can do the review together, and also take some pictures too. So these black lenses were reviewed by Andreea.





You can see in the pictures above that the lens enlarge the eyes. All pictures are taken outdoors.
Andreea's opinion on them: They are super comfortable to wear and I love the color! I have always wanted to have black eyes, the ones you can stare into and get lost. It doesn't change my appearance much, it just makes my eyes seem much bigger and I love the natural look I have with them. I wore them for about 5 hours the first time I put them on and didn't feel them at all. 
Overall, they are great! 
Score: 5 out of 5 

As a bonus, both me and Andreea took some photos together wearing our lenses, this week when we went to have a little picnic with our gal pals. 



1st pic - natural outdoor light | 2nd pic - flash | 3rd pic - natural outdoor light close-up


See you on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~