Circle lens review : Special Lens [ENG only]


  Aaand now I have grey eyes! Thank you Special Lens for these wonderful pairs of circle lenses! Ever since I was little I was fascinated at the idea of colored contact lenses, I was really curious how much my look could change with a different eye color. 
Recently, I was offered a chance to pick out some colored contact lenses and I went with 2 grey pairs. 




      Blytheye Grey Lenses                                                                       iFairy Lumos Grey Lenses



Let's start with: Blytheye Grey Contact Lenses

Stats: 
Life Span : 1 Year Disposable
Diameter : 14.5 mm
Base Curve : 8.6
Water content: 38%
Manufacturer : Blytheye , South Korea




You can clearly see in the picture above how much the lens enlarges my eyes. All pictures are taken in natural sunlight,the last one also taken with flash. 
My opinion on them: Loved them, they give me a such a different look! They are very comfortable, I wore them for about 5 hours the first time I put them on. The only problem I had was that my eyes started to dry out after a while, making me blink more often, but that didn't bother me. 
I definitely recommend them, they really make your eyes pop. 
Score: 4.5 out of 5 

Now for the iFairy Lumos Grey Contact Lenses

Stats: 
Life Span : 1 Year Disposable
Diameter : 16.0 mm
Base Curve : 8.6
Water content: 55%
Manufacturer : iFairy , South Korea



Pictures are taken in indirect, natural sunlight.
My opinion: They give me a very unique look, love the rim! These are more subtle than the first ones, but just as spectacular. I wore these at school for an entire day and got so many compliments! They didn't dry out my eyes at all and they are so comfortable that I didn't feel them at all (which actually made me worried that they had fallen off, haha!)
Score: 5 out of 5 

Be sure to let me know what you think of this review in the comment section below. Hugs~
See you on Facebook and Instagram.

7 comments:

  1. love that post...you are so beautiful
    have a nice day
    kiss from
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.it/2014/06/then-comes-sun.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte faina tinuta!
    ps: in momentul de fatza, ruleaza un giveaway pe blog(este vorba despre o rochie) poate te intereseaza
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! beautiful eyes. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this lenses looks cool and I don't know how but makes your eyes look bigger... I don't know how, but good for you ;)
    enjoy Tuesday!
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM IN LOVE!!! they ook so natural! they look amazing on your eye, specially because you already have beautiful eyes! great buy!! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I am now your msot recent follower!

    http://timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~