Wedding wishlist from MsDressy [ENG only]


Hello my beautiful friends! Today I have a wishlist from an online shopping website I recently discovered, MsDressy, which specializes in UK evening gowns. They offer a range of beautiful dresses, matching shoes, exquisite accessories for brides and fashion ladies, and you also have the option to have your dresses or gowns custom made if you can’t find the right size.
At the moment, the site also has 2 sales running: a Flash-Sale with up to 60% off (click to go there) and MsDressy sale, up to 70% off (click here).

Since the wedding season has arrived, I thought a wishlist would be perfect to introduce the products MsDressy carries. I have picked items from every category, starting with:

 LINK  LINK  LINK  LINK  LINK  LINK


Dresses: No wedding wishlist would ever be complete for me without a gorgeous red gown, and this one is just perfect! It has a one-shoulder neckline and a mermaid silhouette, decorated with ruffles, sequins and beading.
Next up is a beautiful lavender floor-length tulle dress with a jewel neckline, which is just so elegant and unique.
The 3rd and 4th dresses in this wishlist are very princess-y, having a strapless sweetheart neckline. These work so well on every body-type and make you shine and feel like a star.
If you are not the type that is into fairy-tales and princesses, I recommend these last two dresses: beautiful flowy trains and jewel appliqués and perfect lace and open-back details.

 LINK  LINK  LINK  LINK

I also picked out some medium and mini dresses, beautifully embellished with jewels, sequins, lace and appliqués. You can definitely find the dress of your dreams at MsDressy.

 LINK  LINK  LINK  LINK  LINK  LINK

And because no outfit would be complete without accessories, I picked these beautiful clutches. I personally adore the lips-shape one. The white one is perfect for a bride-to-be and the 4th cluth can be used in both formal and casual occasions.
 LINK ♥ LINK ♥ LINK ♥ LINK 

To complete an outfit you also need the perfect pair of heels (lace is always a good idea) and some timeless, classic and feminine jewelry 
Be sure to let me know what you think of my wishlist in the comment section below. Hugs~

See you on Facebook and Instagram.



4 comments:

  1. OMg!! how gorgeous are those dress!!!! I want them all!!! haha

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are so gorgeous! Anything that's black and lace, and I'm hooked :)
    Love how you completed the look as well, Roxx!
    Also, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! :)
    Hope you're having a gorgeous Monday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely item collection <3

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I'll follow back
    if you want to

    Keep up your great Posts
    Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~