Lovely recent purchases


Pulover / sweater courtesy of Lovelyshoes.net | rochie bandaj / bandage dress courtesy of Udobuy

Ghete / boots courtesy of Lovelyhoes.net | camasa inimi / heart shirt courtesy of Everbuying

Cercei / earrings - Romwe | lant inima / heart necklace - Ebay | lant / wishbone necklace - Ebay

RO: Blugi coral - H&M (probabil voi apuca sa ii port abia la primavara, dar nu m-am putut abtine, mi-au placut atat de tare si au costat foarte putin, doar 30 RON!!!)

_________________

ENG: Coral jeans - H&M (I probably won't get to wear these babies till Spring but when I saw them at the Sales place in H&M, at such a low price - 10 dollars - I knew I had to get them!) 

2 comments:

  1. nice :)

    Giveaway on my blog http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots are amazing!
    Today new post, The bib necklace, an essential complement
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~