Celestial Kitty


Romwe spike cap / Topshop top / Romwe galaxy skirt / Deichmann platforms / Ebay "U SUCK" ring, heart rivet ring, star necklace, bracelet / Takko star earrings

ENG: This is just a quick post. I'm not exactly happy how these pictures turned out, they were taken right in the middle of the day, at 3 in the afternoon when the sun was shining the brightest and as you all possibly know, the best time to shoot outfit pictures is at the Golden Hour (one hour before sundown). I guess in this case, Photoscape and Picmonkey are my best friends.  











RO: Dragilor, ati luat deja vacanta? Eu abia pe 24 am ultimul examen si dupa aia pot face ce vreau! Am descoperit recent cartea Atractia si m-a captivat! Sper sa aveti o zi buna in continuare!

10 comments:

  1. Your cap and skirt is amazing!!

    Also, GFC is shutting down on July 1st so I wanted to make sure that we stay connected via Bloglovin!
    I just checked to make sure that I'm connected with you on Bloglovin so I hope you would do the same ;)))

    Stay in touch!
    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    Tsangtastic's Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got great items here Roxx dear! Lovely look altogehter!

    Been busy lately with my work lah~ Sorry I just visited again now.
    Missed reading your posts dear! (^_^)

    Anyway, hope you can join / support my ongoing giveaway from a new sponsor. Would really appreciate your support and participation! (^_^)

    Keep in touch dear!


    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Project Dress Code: Feature #1 Camille Co

    ★♡ Ongoing Giveaway (^_^) ♡★
    Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
    5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vai, a treia poza, cea in picioare la zid este DEMENTIALA!!!

    Well done, Rox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cap and skirt... Wow they're stunning!
    Cool :-)

    Stop by:
    Http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit!
    Really like your blog!Maybe we could follow each other! :)

    Only a storm in a coffee cup

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    I waiting you on my blog!
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~