DIY flower crown


ENG: Hey guys! This is not and outfit of the day post, just want to show you some pictures I took yesterday and  absolutely love. As you might recall, I love flower crowns so much but sadly, i'm not crafty enough to make them; but since i had some flowers around the house, I decided to go another route and bobby pin them to my hair and this is the result!  


 

 My cute little budgie bird~
I love this crown with this jumper, perfection!

RO: Daca va simtiti creativi si vreti sa va faceti propriul DIY, pe MiniPRIX gasiti margele si accesorii dar si manusi piele dama.

6 comments:

  1. ♥ trebuie sa jung si eu zilele astea la H&M sa-mi iau CORONITA MEA!

    Iti sta minunat cu acesta ccesoriu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you for your really nice comment on my blog! :)

    Id love to follow each other, im following you now on GFC and Facebook, hope you will too :)

    xxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Flower-Crowns or Hairbands! <3

    Love, KYRA
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hairband!!!!!
    Happy sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~