Classy in the front, Sexy in the back

Dinodirect shirt
Stradivarius jeans
F21 earrings
Romwe red/gold ring
Meli Melo owl necklace and beret
Ebay coat, necklace, other rings

Hey guys!
Today I went out with some dear friends to eat a pizza and go see a movie. We ended up seeing a movie at y friend Andreea's house though because it was way too full at the cinema. We saw Despicable Me and laughed so hard at it.

Tomorrow I'll be hosting my first ever giveaway, featuring a F21 item. I won't tell you more to not ruin the surprise, you'll all find out tomorrow, so look forward to that <3

About my outfit: this Dinodirect shirt is so beautiful. I love the fact that it's so simple when you first see it, in the front, but then wham! the back is cut out and so pretty. I didn't want to freeze so I had underneath a plain black spaghetti top. The Meli Melo beret looks so gorgeous paired with it and I've always been a sucker for red / gold combinations so all my jewelry were golden.












Do you like my OOTD? Please come back tomorrow to check out my give-away~

1 comment:

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~