RED

OASAP red cardi
Bershka leggings
Random brand oxfords
Topshop top
Necklace - gift from a dear friend

Hey guys~
I have a new OOTD for you. I received this red cardi yesterday and I love it so much! You'll be seeing a lot of red in the near future; and gold as well. I used to didn't like gold until this summer when I fell in love with it. Been ordering golden accessories and jewelry ever since. 







This dog was way too cute. He dug a hole beneath that rock the whole summer and now he's basking in the glory of having a "home".  
Having visitors hehe~ 
I love how colorful this little backpack is. It's adorable! 
My rings and bracelets. My long nails are gone "sobs"

I just love this necklace. I recently received it from a friend, Catalina. I love how big and eye-catching it is. 
Isn't Rozy just adorable? If you don't know her, I wrote about her in 2 other posts: click!

Please excuse the messiness in the room. 

I love her 

That wraps it up guys. Hope you enjoy my latest pictures^^

3 comments:

  1. imi place tinuta, foarte nice and comfy!

    www.myfashionmorning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab blog! Love your outfit & your dog! Such a cutie!!! Following you now.
    Check out my blog if you get a chance, hope you can follow me back:)

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Chic All Over

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~