Red and leopard

Bershka jeans
Random brand jacket
Miss Alina boots
5th Avenue bag
Mochi Beaucoup scarf and bracelet

Hey there guys. Fall is bearing it's head here and it's getting colder and colder. I can't say I'm very thrilled about this but I am thrilled about the fall trends. My favorites are definitely the ankle boots, hunter's green, leather (or in  my case, vegan leather) and oxblood.






I haven't worn this cute bracelet in such a LONG TIME. 


Love this scarf, Mochi Beaucoup, thank you again!

I received this cute earrings from a friend the other day and thought it went nice with the scarf
I also received 3 gold rings, one with a cross, one with a heart and one with a star 
I'm so glad I managed to finally buy a F21 pair of earrings. Forever 21 doesn't have stores in Romania so I purchased this pair via ebay and I love them so much, stars are definitely a favorite of mine! 
Me wearing the gorgeous stars <3 
This cat has the most gorgeous green eyes I have ever seen, beautiful <3

So that's it from me for the moment. I don't know if I'll update again till' Halloween but if I don't, I wish you all a great Halloween full with tricks and treats.

1 comment:

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~