Indian fall


Beshka jeans
Oasap t-shirt - here!
Romwe cardigan - here!
Romwe ring and earrings - here!
Bracelet from a dear friend, Flory <3

I feel like it's been so long since my last post. With my best friend gone for the summer I really wasn't in the mood to take pics and go out but suddenly I have this huge amount of energy, so today I'll be posting 2 outfits, yay!!
I've been taking so many pic lately. I decided to change my hairdo a little: I not have parted bangs and I love the way it looks on me~







My friend Eliza took these pics and she thinks I look like I'm on the Titanic on this pic haha! 

Like I said, my new parted bangs <3

Well, that's it for this post, I'll be posting another shortly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~