Linkin Park



Romwe Linkin Park t-shirt ( buy here )
Pull&Bear shorts
Oasap Gun Black spike necklace ( buy here )
Random brand flatforms

I'm loving this Romwe t-shirt, it's slowly becoming my go-to shirt. It's so comfy and yet really awesome imo, so thank you dear Romwe for this amazing t-shirt.

I gotta say, I adore these shoes! When I first saw flatforms on Chictopia I though they were really ugly and that they made your foot big but now that I own a pair I love them! They're so comfortable to walk in, it's like I'm walking on 2 fluffy clouds.
I admit it was a bit strange walking in them at the beginning, but after like the first 5 minutes that sensation was gone. I also love how they practically go  with just about anything so you can dress the up or down, depending on your mood or where you're going.



I love how this necklace looks paired with this shirt <3

So tell me guys, what do you think about flatforms?

1 comment:

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~