Galactic world


What I wore:
Romwe Galaxy skirt
Colors of the World top
House of Harlow inspired necklace
Random brand platforms
Meli Melo sunglasses

I have soooo many pictures to post today. This is the Romwe skirt I received not long ago and I love it so much! It's so beautiful, the print is absolutely gorgeous! All those colors in a perfect combination, perfect!
I also wore this to school 2 days ago but paired it with a black top and today I wanted something to lighten it up and chose this super cute yellow top. My best friend Andreea told me that it made my tan pop haha.

Enjoy the pictures of this gorgeous skirt cause I sure enjoyed wearing it~






  

I love this picture, I think it's just perfect! <3



Kiss for my dear followers, Chu~ <3



I love how my pedi, the crackle looks awesome with orange <3
Please tell me how you like my outfit :)

2 comments:

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~