And she's buying a stairway to Heaven


 
                                     
What i wore:
House of Art neon t-shirt
Takko grey jeans
Ebay rings and bracelet
Random brand sneakers

 Happy Belated Children’s day to everyone because everyone is a kid at heart!
This t-shirt is probably my favorite piece of clothing at the moment and I reviewed it here: Love Story
My BFF's sister gave me this clutch last winter and I'm glad I finally had the chance to strut it. I'm not really into holding clutches cause i find backpacks and bags much more comfy but I loved how this clutch worked with my t-shirt and bracelets.

I'm very pleased with these sneakers. My BFF Andreea told me about them and they're sooo comfy and light and so easy to walk in that I had to get them.

Yesterday I got a package in the mail and went to the Post Office to receive a gorgeous navy mini-dress. It has cute buttons on the bust area hat gives it a very military vibe and I can't wait to wear it and show it to you guys.




Aren't these pigeons sooo cute? especially the brown one, he really stands out from the normal colored grey-ish ones.



Me and my bestie brought yesterday these nerd-glasses haha, aren't they so cute?


I love how the wind is blowing in this pic. You can see my hair and the tree's branches moving in the wind gust.





Speaking of my bestie, here she is. Her name is Andreea and I love her <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~